IMCA Notice: 2019 Outings – Marketing and Management Golf Society
The Marketing and Management Golf Society (M&MGS) was formed in 2018 with the merger of the Marketing Institute Golf Society and a group of golfers from within the IMCA membership. This year the M&MG’s Captain is IMCA member Austin Seagrave.
The M&MGS has arranged an attractive schedule of golf outings for coming months, details of remaining outings for 2019 are:
Date Cost Venue
Friday 28th June €60 – St Margaret’s Golf Club [Captain’s Day]
Friday 27th September €60 – Clontarf Golf Club [Masters Cup]
The annual cost of M&MS membership is €20.00, which will include access to the Fourball Matchplay over the season, with the draw being made at the first outing on Thursday 25th April.
The society encourages IMCA members to participate in the outings, to invite guests and promote M&MS membership to friends and colleagues. Austin Seagrave email@example.com is the point of contact for any queries that you may have.
If you are interested in participating, the following is the step-by-step process that you need to follow to register and book a tee-time:
- Please go to https://www.mygolfsociety.ie/index.php?page=society.register.4563and register for the society
- The administrator of the website will approve your request and you will receive an email confirming that you are now a member
- Having received confirmation, please login to the society at https://www.mygolfsociety.ie/the_marketing_&_management_golf_society.xhtml?page=society.login.4563
- There you will find details of the next event at and a link to the Timesheet. Click on the link and it brings you to the timesheet.
- Simply click Attend Event and this will allow you to book your tee-time. You can add a Guest by using the tab at the bottom of the page.
Once registered with the M&MS you will be able to make all future bookings by logging onto the website.
The Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers (IMCA)