This is our annual call for volunteers for participation with our International colleagues at ICMI . Please consider giving your time to help us advance the profession of management consulting globally.
We have a few vacancies that require committed individuals to help us implement our strategy. If any of these roles are of interest to you, please place your nomination by filling out the attached form and sending directly to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
All nominations should include:
A- A short bio of the nominated volunteer.
B- A paragraph about how s/he will serve ICMCI as part of the identified committee.
C- Confirmation from the IMC that s/he is a CMC in good standing.
The vacancies are:
· 1 vacancy on the Quality Assurance Committee.
· 2 vacancies on the Membership Committee.
· 3 vacancies on the CMC-Firm QAC Committee.
A full list of the ICMCI committees is available at: https://www.cmc-global.org/content/governance-overview-committees
The committees in general would:
1. Meet at an average of once a month.
2. Assign tasks to its members for specific input/activities/deliverables that meet our approved resolutions and policies, and our plan for the coming years.
3. The ED sits on all CMC-Global committees to provide the full picture and linked updates.
4. The Board liaison sits on the assigned committees to fulfill his/her role.
5. Committees report to the Board for needed approvals (policies, ToRs, recommendations…etc.) prior to delivrable being treated as public.
6. Confidentiality is a requirement for all above mentioned vacancies/committees.
Please submit your nominations as soon as possible using the attached nominations form, and no later than 31 Janaury 2020.