The papers and presentations below from IMCA events, member papers or external sources summarise views on themes relevant to management of organisations large and small across all sectors. They are listed below under the key headings.
- Workshop Overview / The Mobile Imperative, Rowan Fogarty, PortHand
- Concerns about Mobile Security, Mathieu Gorge, Vigitrust
- Enterprise Mobility for Fun and Profit, Joe Drumgoole, FeedHenry
- Making Customer Management SaaS Solutions Mobile, Nick Wheeler, All n One
Management Innovation in the UK Consulting industry (UK Institute of Consulting, Oct 2011)
Using Procurement to Generate Business Opportunities (Peter Brennan)
Choosing Business Advisers (Willie Maxwell, Wellmax Management Consultants)
10 Step Guide to SMART Procurement and SME Access to Public Contracts (DETE)
Delivering Successful Projects (Tom Moriarty, MDR Consulting)
Management of Post-Merger Integration (Tom Moriarty, MDR Consulting)
How to Write a Business Plan – Checklist (Brian Flanagan, Planware)
- Public Sector Reform cannot be left to the Department of Finance (Eddie Molloy)
- Reawakening a once profound commitment to our community – Renewing the Republic series (Gary Joyce,Genesis)
Other documents and on-line resources targeted to support consultants in all stages of their business from upstream sales & marketing through to delivery of projects can be accessed in the Members Area – you need to log in to access these.