IMCNZ Fresh Insights – Conference
February 22 @ 1:30 am - 6:30 am
IMCNZ’s 2023 online mini-conference Fresh Insights brings you insights from a range of experienced international and New Zealand speakers.
The focus is on successfully finding ways to address new and different challenges and opportunities
Kicking off at NZT 14:30 pm (01:30 UTC) on February 22nd, Fresh Insights will be a session of new ideas, useful perspectives, and better ways of working.
A changing world brings new and unique challenges and opportunities; this event will equip management consultants with the skills to conquer and rise to them respectively.
With a lineup of speakers that are both varied and talented, each will present their own unique fresh insight to inspire and inform consultants and help them to grow both themselves and their clients. If you do what you’ve always done, you might just get what you always get – but with new perspectives, you can break down barriers and get far more successful results.
Broaden your horizons and join us on February 22nd As a consultant, creating success for yourself and your clients means constantly rising to new and different challenges and opportunities. To be the best you can be, it’s important to have access to fresh insights and innovative ideas. That’s what online mini-conference Fresh Insights is all about—bringing you a range of unique perspectives from experienced speakers, each an expert in their respective fields. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you always get! This event is designed to help attendees grow and move beyond the status quo.
Meet the speakers
We’ve curated an exciting group of professionals to equip you, inspire you, and lead discussion, including a full panel interactive session:
• Mark Horgan, Chief Advisor to CDO/CIO at the Ministry of Education
● Dr. Tristan Casey, Organisational Psychologist
● Emily Mason, Chief Executive of FrankAdvice and FrankCapability
● Rebecca Elvy, Partner at Tregaskis Brown
● Claudia Strohmaier Mag.rer.soc.oec. CMC (Strohmaier Consulting).
What you’ll learn Learning outcomes for attendees at Fresh Insights will include:
• How the future of work will be different and how to prepare for it
● How internal and external consultants can team up to maximise impact
● How to turn theoretical tools into practical tools with measurable results
● Decision-making tactics to navigate complex challenges and tight timeframes
● The use of Wayfinding
● How to manage challenges while growing and scaling up a business. Check our event page here for further information or to register your attendance.
IMCNZ Member rate: $85 plus GST
Non-member rate: $125 plus GST
IMC Australia rate: NZ$85
TINZ Member at IMCNZ Member rate: $85 plus GST
Fill the form below if you want to register for this event now and pay later.