PARTNER EVENT: A Brexit update – with just a week to go to October 31st!!
October 24, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
|Venue||Chartered Accountants House, Dublin|
JOINT EVENT BEWEEN THE CA INTERIMS NETWORK,
IMCA & THE NATIONAL SOLICITORS ALLIANCE
with Guests from Asentiv
- KEYNOTE Speaker – Eoin O’Shea FCA BL – Brexit Insights – just in time!
Eoin O’Shea is a Chartered Accountant and a practising barrister. He is a former member of the European Court of Auditors and wrote the chartered accountants’ guide to Brexit. He is also a former President of the IMCA
- EXPERT PANEL
- Eoin O’Shea
- Akriti Gupta – Public Policy Manager Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Martin Canny BL – NSA Management Team
- Johnathan McKeon – Insights from UK Civil Service Brexit effort
- Pat Byrne CAIM Moderator
- 16.00 to 18.00 NSA conference and CPD session – NSA members
- 18.00 to 18.30 Registration and networking – NSA, CAIM, IMCA and Asentiv attendees
- 18.30 -18.50 Keynote address Eoin O’Shea
- 18.50 – 19.00 Introductory comments from other panellists
- 19.00 – 19.30 Panel discussion and interaction with the audience
- 19.30 – 20.00 Refreshments and networking
- There is no charge for IMCA members to attend this event
Fill the form below if you want to register for this event now and pay later.