The IMCA Development Plan represents the work of a Planning Subgroup of the Board set up in February 2012 to draft a medium term plan for the Institute.
In developing the plan, the Subgroup took account of numerous planning documents and reports compiled by Board members and Working Groups. A vision for the Institute together with key strategies, goals and implementation steps are outlined in the summaryattached – the detailed Appendices are available upon request.
The Board is finalising a detailed Action Plan setting out the key tasks with responsibilities and timescales under the action headings:
- Develop extensive Events Programme targeted to attract new and retain existing members
- Implement Membership Development Drive
- Promote accreditation & membership benefits through proactive PR / Advocacy programme
- Implement online and offline Communications Strategy to support key messages
- Maintain and develop Professional Standards
- Secure ongoing finances of IMCA
- Improve effectiveness of Board and Working Groups
IMCA welcomes involvement of members in the various areas and please contact us if you would like to contribute.