⇐ Back to Individual member
You need to decide initially which grade of membership is appropriate for you:
- Associate is the entry grade by which most members join IMCA and for this you need to be practicing solely or primarily as a management consultant or business adviser.
- Member, CMC accreditation requires that you be practicing solely or primarily as a management consultant for at least three years.
- Member, CMC – Experienced requires that you be at least two years in a practice leadership role and have 10 years’ consultancy experience (or 20 years’ business / consultancy experience).
- Affiliate Persons who wish to support the Institute or be involved with it in some way but who are not eligible to become members because they are not presently involved in management consulting or business advisory work.
- Overseas member Members of the Institute who reside outside of Ireland and wish to have links with the profession in Ireland.
* indicates mandatory field