The Member Support section comprises a range of supports to members across all areas of consultancy, including:
- The Consulting Guide documenting the main aspects of running a consultancy practice from start-up to ongoing marketing, assignment management and collaboration.
- The Consultants Networks platform for members to share knowledge, understanding and support while offering clients access to a proven professional consultancy network.
- Surveys of the Irish consultancy market to indicate scale and trends, and surveys of member perceptions as an input to planning.
- The E-Library repository of ‘best practice’ documents to showcase members’ expertise and demonstrate the professionalism of the Institute and its members.
- 10 Golden Rules as a guide to best practice from the perspective of consultants delivering services to clients.
Copies of documents relating to the 2017 AGM being held on July 12th 2017 are available here.