Online learning services available to IMCA members will be of significant benefit in CPD and operating support terms. Two of these are specific to IMCA:
- Harvard ManageMentor accessing the online learning services of Harvard Business School is now available at favourable rates to IMCA members.
- Global CMC www.globalcmc.com is a key interface to international ICMCI links with a range of free and premium services currently available to CMCs which aim to add value to the CMC profession at a global level.
Free online support services available generally include:
- Case study and simulation exercise course materials from MIT’s Sloan Business School.
- The recently announced MITx initiative to make MIT courses and learning tools available online.
- White papers on a range of technology, business and industry topics.
Details here – the list will grow over time and we welcome feedback on those listed or any that members feel merit inclusion.