At PwC Ireland, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Manager, based out of our Spencer Dock Office, Dublin 1; with deep shared services expertise for the Finance Effectiveness area within the Advisory Consulting Practice.
In summary, the role is to win and deliver finance related engagements to a high standard. To lead the project team on any assignments, including dealing with client issues, providing direction to the team and taking responsibility for the project finances.
- Engaging with current and potential clients and building relationships with them
- Preparing and submitting finance related proposals
- Supporting the Finance Team in developing the PwC proposition in operations
- Engaging with other parts of the PwC firm (Ireland and Internationally) and network to promote the operations area
- Winning operations assignments, particularly in the areas of finance structures, shared services, outsourcing
- Leading project teams and providing on-the-job learning and coaching
- Delivering high quality client projects
- Managing project finances
- Drafting practical thought leadership articles and publications;
- Supporting business development initiatives;
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects.
- 5+ years in industry in a Finance role or in consulting in a shared services environment
- Experience of working in and / or with large scale organisations in the Finance function
- Experience in delivering consulting engagements, including Finance transformation in a shared services environment
- Excellent understanding of general business practices
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing a team of resources on multiple assignments running simultaneously
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Comprehensive reporting and presentation skills essential