The candidate will play a senior leadership and development role in the Consulting Department and will manage and develop an existing team that delivers a range of HR consulting services, including organisation development, organisational design, HR services, client HR recruitment and HR compliance services.
Excellent client, development, project and team management skills are a must, as the role will involve the project management and resourcing of various assignments and managing a team of consultants. The candidate will also be expected to manage multiple client relationships across various sectors, develop new business and service areas and will liaise with other departments within Mazars in order to provide cross-functional support to clients.
You will manage a team of consultants in the delivery of projects in the areas of human resources and organisation development consulting. You will be a key senior member of the consulting leadership team and will be expected to participate actively in the management of the consulting department and the development of the service offerings. You will be expected to manage and develop team members.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a senior role in a consulting environment
- Experience in providing advice and delivering solutions to clients in the area of Human Resources and/or Organisation Development
- A thorough understanding of business models and how businesses operate together with a good grasp of the economic context around business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven success in team management and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must multitask and have experience in project management and the management of teams
- Strong business development skills and an ability to cross sell with audit/ accountancy teams
- Excellent knowledge of HR legislation and best practice
- Proposal or tender development
- A particular interest in or experience of public sector organisations
- Business process design/review an advantage
- Product development & leadership an advantage