Voltedge Management is a leading human resources consultancy company based in Dublin. We are passionate about designing and delivering customised solutions that enable our clients achieve success through their people. We get to work with exciting and progressive companies who are ambitious and motivated to ensure that their people maximise their skills and abilities.
We believe strongly that both businesses and employees benefit from the opportunity to work alongside undergraduates as well as graduates. We are driven to support them in gaining relevant and rewarding work experience in a vibrant and engaging work environment. Right now, we have an opening for an Intern to join our team in Dublin. This role provides the opportunity to work in a growing and progressive HR Consultancy, and involves general HR administrative duties as well as involvement in key HR related project work. The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to develop HR skills in a growing organisation within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
You will work as an integral part of our team, interfacing with our clients and our consultants on a daily basis.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- Responding to daily queries from associates and clients
- Involvement in key HR team projects, via continued input, participation and feedback
- Assistance on recruitment activity for the consultancy and our clients including posting and updating open roles for our clients on our careers portal and liaising with third parties as necessary, logging CVs and progressing applications through the system and liaising with candidates as necessary.
- Screening of candidates for roles as required
- Co-ordinating and scheduling interviews
- Generation of HR Reports from our CRM to track monthly KPI’s and follow up as required
The successful candidate will be hard working and enthusiastic with a keen interest to develop their HR career. They should also have the following skills and qualifications:
- Be currently undertaking study in a related discipline or have just completed a degree in Human Resources/Business
- Some relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and prioritising skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent IT/Microsoft Office skills
- A good work ethic with a positive, can do attitude and approach to work
- Ability to work on their own initiative and equally as part of a team
- Some experience of web maintenance / digital marketing would be an advantage